Here at Amber House, we are committed to making sure that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide this information then you can be assured that we will only use it in the ways outlined here.
Amber House may change this policy when necessary, this will be done by updating this page. Check here regularly if you would like to stay abreast of any updates to the policy. The policy is effective from the 28th of February 2018.
What we collect:
- Your name and job title
- Your contact information
- Information on your demographic
- Other relevant information
We need this kind of information to provide a better service and to understand your needs. We use this information in the following ways:
- For our internal record keeping
- To improve our products or services
- To send you communications
- For market research
We are committed to keeping your information secure at all times. We have processes and procedures in place to keep your information for unauthorised purposes. These include physical, electronic and also managerial procedures to keep your information private.
Cookies are small files which look for your permission to be stored on the hard drive of your computer. If you choose to agree, the file is added and this helps us to analyse web traffic. Cookies are designed to allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. This allows the web application to tailor their services to your needs, likes and dislikes. This is done by gathering and storing information about you as an individual.
We use traffic logging versions of cookies to log which pages are being used. This is purely for statistical and analytical purposes, after which the data will be removed from our systems.
Cookies are designed to give you a better experience on the website by enabling us to see which pages are fitting your needs. These files don’t allow us access to your computer or any other information about you, beyond what you choose to share with us.
Users have the opportunity to accept or decline these cookies. Your web browser may be set up to automatically accept cookies, but you can change this if you would prefer. Such a change may prevent you from using the full website.
Links to other websites
On our site, you may find links that take you to other websites of interest. Once you leave our site, we don’t have any control over your further experience. We can’t be held responsible for your privacy or your protection once you have left our site. Third party sites are not governed by our statement of privacy and you should look at the statement of privacy that they provide.
Controlling your personal information
Users can feel free to restrict the collection or use of their personal information in these ways:
- You may write or email us to ask for your information to be removed
- We don’t share your information with third parties unless you have given us your permission or we are held by law to do so. We may also use your information that may interest you, but you can feel free to opt out of this.
- You may request the details that we hold on you, in accordance with the Data Protection Act. A small fee may be payable if you would like this information, contact us if you would like a copy of this information.
- If you think that the information that we have on you is incorrect or if it is incomplete, please contact us. We will correct any information about you in a timely manner upon your request.