Terms and Conditions
In the context of this document, the terms Amber House or us or we relates to the owner of this website, our registered office is located at The Old Dairy, Barcombe Mills Road, Lewes, East Sussex, UK. BN8 5FF. The term you relates to the user or the viewer of our site.
- The content of all of the pages of our site are purely for your general information. This can be changed without further notice.
- Neither ourselves or the third parties that we work with can provide any guarantee or warranty about the timeliness, performance, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the materials on our site. You acknowledge that this information may have inaccuracies or errors and we do not take any liability for this kind of information.
- By using the information and materials based on our site, you are doing so at your own risk and we can’t be held liable for this. It’s your own responsibility to make sure that the information and services given here are able to meet your personal requirements.
- The material here is owned by Amber House. This includes the design, layout, look and graphics. The reproduction of this material is prohibited in accordance with the notice of copyright, which is part of our terms and conditions.
- All of the trademarks that have been used on this site that are not owned by us have been used with the permission of the operator.
- Any unauthorised use of our site may result in a claim for damages and may be deemed a criminal offence.
- The use of this website and any dispute that may arise from doing so are subject to the laws of the UK.